Thursday, August 2, 2007

Congressman Calls President George Bush A Clown

Check out this video of North Dakota’s Rep. Earl Pomeroy calling President Bush a “clown.” For my money, the video is less groundbreaking for his comments, but more hilarious for how annoyed he gets with these two women bothering him on the streets of D.C. Stuck at a cross walk waiting for a light to change and left unprotected without staffers, Pomeroy gets so frustrated with these 'Grassroots America' women peppering him with questions about the impeachment of Bush, he can't help himself in his responses.

“Most of the people I represent think that’s (impeachment) a horrible idea. I’m a Democrat, and I can’t stand this president, but I’m to represent the people that I represent and they are against impeaching the president,” Pomeroy said while pointing and waving his arms. He goes on to say he "can't stand" Bush, amidst the exchange, check it out for yourself.

No comments: