Wednesday, June 20, 2007

YouChoose Roundup

It's been a little while since I've gone into any depth on YouTube's YouChoose '08, so I'll cover some bullet points:
  1. I'm not covering Sam Brownback's time in the YouChoose Spotlight. Why? Because I don't think anyone will give a shit if don't.
  2. It's a little surprising that Barack Obama didn't get a bigger pop in Channel subscriptions off of his Spotlight video. It's becoming obvious that the fanaticism is over and we've been over saturated. He still trails light-years behind Ron Paul, who continues to grow stronger.
  3. Why on earth didn't Hillary Clinton's people post her Soprano's spoof video to YouTube? Now, a handful of schmucks have uploaded it and are getting all the hits. With that mentality, they might as well hand the White House over to Fred Thompson on a silver platter.
  4. BTW, I really like Carl Bernstein's notion that Hillary and Bill would be co-presidents. If that was her platform, she would be unstoppable.
  5. I like Mike Gravel. He reminds me of my Grandpa. He sits you down and tells you a thing or two about the world.
  6. Is it bad to crack jokes about Maya Angelou? Like, is that just crossing line? Okay, I'll refrain.
  7. Dennis Kucinich: More hot wife please. You're starting to lose us.
  8. Tom Tancredo: Less walks down memory lane, more securing our borders please. I don't care where you went to elementary school.
  9. John McCain: Thanks! I'm actually dumber from watching your last video. It's good to know that if you were president my taxes would go to NASCAR stadiums (nascar is in stadiums, right?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's time to show your support for Ron Paul. In an effort to raise awareness for Ron Paul, I'm asking you to read and Digg this article. With your support, we can bump this story to the front page, and raise awareness for Dr. Ron Paul. It would also be very beneficial to spread the word through your blog. Thanks for your support!